Babies leak. Moms shouldn't.
Postpartum moms: you know what we're talking about. After childbirth, things feel different down there. Your body has changed. And that's OK. But peeing your pants? No way.
Flyte can help you stop postpartum stress urinary incontinence.
Fast. At home.
Flyte helps you strengthen & tone your pelvic floor after baby
(and stop peeing your pants)
How Flyte works
- Insert the medical-grade silicone wand inside your vagina like you would insert a tampon
- Flyte delivers a series of gentle pulses while guiding you through Kegels
- Use for 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks (standard treatment time)
- Your body responds to Flyte's gentle pulses creating a stronger pelvic floor & better bladder control
- Flyte does not use electrical stimulation
Why consider Flyte
- Effective: In clinical study, 82.9% of women were continent in 6 weeks
- Long-lasting results: In same study, 77% of women reported continued continence at two year follow-up; none underwent surgery
- Fast & convenient: Our standard treatment time is 5 minutes per day for six weeks in the privacy of your home
- 1st of its kind treatment: Flyte uses the proven modality of mechanotherapy to stimulate a cellular response, strengthening pelvic floor muscles and improving bladder control
- Performance guarantee: If Flyte doesn't work for you, simply return it within 3 months for a full refund
- Expert education and support: With free access to our Ask a PT service, staffed by pelvic floor physical therapists, you can treat at home but you're not alone
Flyte treats. Just 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks
Flyte is unique. It's not an e-stim device and it's not a Kegel trainer.
See how Flyte works from Leah Fulker, PT, DPT, one of our pelvic floor physical therapists
Learn more about the science inside the Flyte wand
What moms say about using Flyte
So glad I did this
"I was 8 months postpartum and still not feeling ready to do jumping jacks and other cardio in my classes as I continued to feel pelvic floor weakness and leaking. I was working with a physical therapist and was seeing results in other aspects but not specifically my pelvic floor. She suggested Flyte. After about 4 weeks of use I started to notice an improvement and getting back to my classes without any issues or weakness. Using Flyte has also helped me to know how to do a proper kegel exercise and how to activate my pelvic floor. I am so glad this was an option for post partum use. More emphasis is needed on helping mamas heal post partum! So thankful for Flyte and their team!!"
Amy, reviewed on May 4, 2022
After 4 weeks my issues have almost completely resolved
"I had twins a year ago, and my pelvic floor was in rough shape afterwards - SUI, urgency, pain. I did a 12 week course of pelvic floor PT, and that helped. But the benefits I saw only lasted a few months before I started to regress, even though I was keeping up with the PT exercises at home. I found Flyte and thought I'd give it a try, instead of jumping into another round of PT.
I've been using it daily, along with pelvic floor stretching, for 4 weeks and my issues have almost completely resolved. PT has its place, and I'm glad I did it - I wouldn't have known to stretch as well as strengthen without PT. But it's a huge time commitment that I just don't have time for as a working mom of twins. Plus, it's invasive and awkward, no matter how wonderful the PT herself is. Using my Flyte plus my stretching routine takes just 10-15 minutes per day, at a time when I can fit it in, and I can do it in the comfort and privacy of my own space. I also like that I can come back to it as the need arises once I complete the initial 6 weeks."
Virginia, reviewed on April 8, 2022