Treat, don't just cope
Many women just live with bladder leaks — liners, pads, and leakproof underwear can be extremely useful, but they help you live with leaks, instead of improving bladder control. And over time, the costs really add up. And left untreated, leaks often get worse.
Subscribe to our Flyte Notes newsletter for articles, promotions and more!
It's time to treat it. Try Flyte™
Learn about Flyte from Dr. Nissrine Nakib
A clinically proven solution for mild, moderate or severe SUI
- Flyte from Pelvital is FDA-cleared, clinically proven and backed by 15 years of research and development
- For mild, moderate or severe stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- Use at home for 5 minutes per day/6 weeks to treat pelvic floor muscles
- In clinical study, most women using Flyte as directed saw marked improvement or were continent. (Data on file at Pelvital)
- Money back performance guarantee — if Flyte doesn't work for you, simply return it for a full refund