Don't Let Bladder Leaks Hinder Your Workout
Say it isn't so! Exercising women have 3 times the risk of experiencing leaks.¹ Left untreated, leaks get worse.
Subscribe to our Flyte Notes newsletter for articles, promotions and more!
- Bø, K., Nygaard, I.E. Is Physical Activity Good or Bad for the Female Pelvic Floor? A Narrative Review. Sports Med 50, 471–484 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-019-01243-1
Flyte can help
Flyte by Pelvital is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven pelvic floor treatment device for stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- treats weakened pelvic floor muscles to reduce bladder leaks or restore continence
- backed by 15 years of research and development
- use home for 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks
- available without a prescription
- an HSA/FSA eligible expense