Let's not just live with bladder leaks
While stress urinary incontinence is very common during perimenopause and beyond, it’s not something we should just accept as a normal part of aging. Bladder leaks CAN and SHOULD be treated, as they often get worse.
Subscribe to our Flyte Notes newsletter for articles, promotions and more
Flyte can help
Flyte™ from Pelvital is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven pelvic floor treatment device for stress urinary incontinence (SUI). Learn how it works from Dr. Nissrine Nakib.
- treats weakened pelvic floor muscles to reduce bladder leaks or restore continence
- backed by 15 years of research and development
- use at home for 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks
- available without a prescription
- an HSA/FSA eligible expense