As many as
4 out of 10
women develop stress urinary incontinence during pregnancy.¹ Leaks often linger long after, but you don't have to live with it. Left untreated, leaks often get worse.
Subscribe to our Flyte Notes newsletter for articles, promotions and more!
Flyte can help
Incontinence after pregnancy is common and treatable. Sometimes, leaks continue months and even years after childbirth. That's where Flyte comes in.
- FDA cleared, clinically proven, pelvic floor treatment device for stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Designed to treat weakened pelvic floor muscles
- Reduces bladder leaks or restores continence when used at home in as little as 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks.
- Try it risk free with Pelvital's money back performance guarantee. The only thing you have to lose is leaks!
Want to learn more?
- Sangsawang, B., & Sangsawang, N. (2013). Stress Urinary Incontinence in Pregnant Women: A Review of Prevalence, Pathophysiology, and Treatment. International Urogynecology Journal; 24(6): 901–912.