Treat, don't just cope.
Many women just live with leaks — liners, pads, and leakproof underwear can be extremely useful, but they help you cope with leaks, instead of improve bladder control. Over time, the costs add up. And left untreated, leaks often get worse.
Subscribe to our Flyte Notes newsletter for articles, promotions and more!
Hear Leah Fulker, PT, DPT, talk about the importance of treating SUI
It's time to treat it. Try Flyte™
Flyte by Pelvital is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven pelvic floor treatment device for stress urinary incontinence (SUI). Learn how it works from Dr. Nissrine Nakib.
- designed to treat weakened pelvic floor muscles to reduce bladder leaks or restore continence
- non-prescription treatment, use at home
- for mild, moderate or severe SUI
- backed by 15 years of research and development
- an HSA/FSA eligible expense
Try it risk free with Pelvital's money back performance guarantee.