Is Flyte right for me?
Flyte is designed to help women who experience mild, moderate or severe stress urinary incontinence (SUI). Wondering if Flyte can help you? Here are some steps to take:
- Take the SUI questionnaire. Only a healthcare professional can diagnosis you, but the questionnaire can give you insight into the type of incontinence you have. Flyte is designed to strengthen and treat weakened pelvic floor muscles – a cause of stress urinary incontinence.
- Take a look at the Flyte contraindications. If none of these apply to you, Flyte might be a solution to try. (If Flyte is not a solution, the Pelvital team encourages you to consult with a healthcare professional to understand other treatment options. Bladder leaks can be treated.)
- Talk to a healthcare professional. While Flyte is available with and without a prescription, there’s no substitute for a clinical consultation and medical advice provided by a doctor, nurse practitioner, or pelvic floor physical therapist.
- Think about if you’re:
- Comfortable with using an intravaginal device. We get it. Some women won’t be and that’s OK. Others will weigh the benefits and decide to try it.
- Able to commit to using Flyte for 5 minutes per day for the 6-week standard treatment time. While Flyte requires one of the shortest treatment times compared to other home-use treatments, it will require your time.
- Looking for a simple approach with a product that doesn't require you to download an app or use a WiFi or Bluetooth connection to work. Flyte doesn't. It is simple and easy-to-use.
Still wondering if Flyte can help you?
Schedule a one-on-one conversation with our nurse to address your questions about Flyte.