What's in the box?
Freedom from bladder leaks. In reach.
Flyte is a simple, effective in-home treatment for stress urinary incontinence (SUI), designed to strengthen pelvic floor muscles to substantially improve or cure bladder leaks when used as directed in as little as 5 minutes per day for 6 weeks.
- Flyte reduces bladder leaks – both the frequency of episodes and volume
- Effective for women with mild, moderate or severe SUI
- Flyte wand is placed inside the vagina to deliver mechanotherapy proven to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles
- Clinically proven through one of the largest multi-center, randomized, double-blind study for an in-home product designed to treat SUI
- In clinical trial, most patients using Flyte daily were dry or near-dry in 2 – 12 weeks
Data on file at Pelvital
- Flyte wand delivers mechanotherapy treatment to strengthen the pelvic floor
- Mechanical pulses feel like gentle vibration
- Body-safe, medical-grade silicone
- Visual feedback to help you properly activate pelvic floor muscles
- Center light shows you when to contract and relax
- Charge it weekly and it’s ready to go
Is Flyte right for you?
How Flyte works
Flyte leverages your body’s natural process to heal and restore the pelvic floor through mechanotherapy, an established medical treatment that has been shown effective in the rehabilitation of muscles and other tissues.
- Your body is designed to sense, generate and respond to physical forces.
- The Flyte wand is sized to make contact with the pelvic floor muscles while it is placed in the vagina. The wand delivers a gentle, therapeutic stretch and a series of mechanical pulses to stimulate the pelvic floor while you contract (squeeze or tighten) your pelvic floor muscles.
- Your body responds to Flyte at the cellular level.
This cellular response promotes structural changes in your body – a stronger pelvic floor – giving you more control over your bladder.
- Flyte is easy-to-use in the privacy of your home, with a fast 5-minutes per day, 6-week standard treatment time.
Wouldn't it be nice to ditch the pads? Try Flyte today.
Does Flyte™ work? Is it effective?
Flyte reduces bladder leaks — both the frequency of episodes and volume of urine — in women with mild, moderate or severe stress urinary incontinence.
In clinical trial, most women using Flyte were dry or near dry in 2 – 12 weeks. For many women, Flyte’s benefits are lifechanging.
Data on file at Pelvital.
Will Flyte work for me?
We can’t predict what kind of result you will see because individual results vary, and we know Flyte won’t work for everyone. For example, Flyte is not designed to treat incontinence caused by damaged nerves or torn muscle. Flyte is designed to treat stress urinary incontinence caused by weak pelvic floor muscles.
Flyte is FDA cleared and was studied in a randomized, double-blinded controlled trial led by principal investigators who are physicians independent from Pelvital. This type of clinical trial is the gold standard method of determining whether a product is safe and effective. This means, Flyte is backed by high-quality evidence. Most other home-use pelvic floor devices on the market have not been clinically studied to meet these high standards.
Who can use Flyte? Who is not a good candidate for Flyte?
Flyte is intended to help women with stress urinary incontinence (SUI) caused by weak pelvic floor muscles. If you are considering Flyte, you should be able to commit to using the device for 5 minutes per day for the standard six-week treatment time. You should also be OK with the idea of using a non-invasive, intravaginal device in the privacy of your home. If you experience pelvic pain or have trouble inserting tampons, Flyte may not be right for you.
Whether your bladder leakage is mild, moderate or severe, Flyte may be able to help restore bladder control, reducing or eliminating leaks and the need for pads.
Flyte was clinically studied in women with stress urinary incontinence – women who leak when they cough, laugh, sneeze, exercise, or lift things. Flyte has not yet been studied to treat other forms of incontinence.
Do not use Flyte if you:
- Are under 21 years of age
- Have given birth in the past 6 weeks
- Have had genitourinary or pelvic surgery in the past 6 weeks
- Have had vaginal surgery within the past 3 months
- Have experienced unusual or unexpected vaginal bleeding in the past 6 months
- Experience pain or a burning sensation when you urinate, which could indicate a urinary tract infection
- Experience vaginal discharge that has an odor, irritation, soreness, or itching, which could indicate a vaginal infection
- Have been diagnosed by your doctor with a severely dry vagina
- If you have a sensitivity or allergy to silicone
Ask your doctor before using Flyte if you:
- Are pregnant
- Experience pain during sexual intercourse or when inserting a tampon or tampon-like device
- Often have trouble keeping in a tampon or tampon-like device
How can I buy Flyte? When will it be available near me?
Flyte is available directly from Pelvital without a prescription. Call us at 866-735-8482 or buy online here. Flyte is not currently available outside the United States.
What does Flyte cost? Is it covered by insurance?
The retail cost of Flyte is $549 when purchased directly from Pelvital without a prescription. Flyte is not currently covered by insurance.
What is the Flyte return policy?
We are proud of Flyte Therapy and the improvement it can provide for stress urinary incontinence (SUI), as proven in our clinical studies. Flyte is designed to be used for 5 minutes per day for 6 consecutive weeks. In clinical studies, women began to see results as quickly as two weeks and consistently at six weeks. Our goal is to empower you to improve your quality of life by treating SUI. Your satisfaction is important. That’s why we offer a Money Back Performance Guarantee. If Flyte does not work for you, you are eligible for a full refund.
You are eligible to return Flyte and receive a refund if one of these conditions is met:
If you bought Flyte from Pelvital, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for Flyte if you return the product unopened within 20 days of purchase with your receipt. Unopened means the shrink wrap on the Flyte box is intact. You must contact Flyte Customer Care for Return Material Authorization in advance. Pelvital will provide a postage-paid shipping label.
You will receive a replacement or refund of your purchase price if the product has a manufacturer defect and these conditions are met:
- The product is returned (with box and Return Material Authorization number) to Pelvital. Pelvital will provide a postage-paid label. No restocking fee will apply. Please contact Pelvital if you suspect there is a defect.
- Pelvital deems that the warranty is valid: Warranty does not extend to any products (a) that have been subject to misuse, neglect, abuse, improper cleaning, disinfecting, storage, accident, or that have not been properly maintained; (b) that have been modified; or (c) that have been disassembled, serviced, or reassembled by any party other than Pelvital USA.
You may return the product and receive replacement or full refund of your purchase price if the product is damaged in shipping (opened or unopened) and returned in original packaging within 20 days of purchase with receipt. Please contact Flyte Customer Care for a Return Material Authorization. Pelvital will provide a postage-paid shipping label. Pelvital will ship a replacement.
If you bought Flyte from Pelvital and you are unable to use the Flyte wand:
- To be eligible for return, you must contact Pelvital Customer Care by phone within 20 days of purchase.
- The device may be used or unused.
- The product is returned to Pelvital with receipt and Return Material Authorization number. Pelvital will provide a postage-paid shipping label. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Does Flyte come with a warranty?
Yes. Flyte comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defect-related problems from normal use of the product.
The warranty does not extend to any products that a) have been subject to misuse, neglect, abuse, improper cleaning or disinfecting, storage, accident, or that have not been properly maintained; b) have been modified; or c) have been disassembled, serviced or reassembled by any party other than Pelvital.